Who we are
We are a diverse community of Christians from various backgrounds. We love the Lord Jesus Christ and endeavor to give Him "the first place in all things" (Col. 1:18). Our desire is to cooperate with Him for the accomplishment of God's eternal purpose (Eph. 3:11) by ministering the unsearchable riches of Christ (Eph. 3:18) for the building up of the Body of Christ (Eph. 4:12). We warmly receive all believers in Christ and seek to maintain the oneness of the Spirit by keeping our focus on Christ and His Word. We keep the practical oneness among all believers so that "the world may believe that You have sent me." (John 17:21).
"It has truly strengthened my walk with God. Being able to talk with people who are further along in their faith and have them encourage me has been life changing. Having a space to have open and honest conversations about what it is like to be a Christian trying to live for Jesus within a modern day college setting is refreshing." L.W. c/o 2023
"It gives a community where I can feel comfortable to be in and grow as a Christian. " B.L c/o 2020
What We Believe
We hold the faith which is common to all believers (Titus 1:4; Jude 3).
1. The Bible is the complete divine revelations inspired word-by-word by God through the Holy Spirit. (2 Peter 1:21; 2 Timothy 3:16)
2. God is uniquely one, yet triune - The Father, Son, and the Spirit. (1 Timothy 2:5a; Matthew 28:19)
3. The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ. (John 1:1,14)
4. Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption. (1 Peter 2:24; Ephesians 1:7a)
5. Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day. (1 Corinthians 15:4)
6. Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all. (Acts 1:9; 2:33, 36)
7. Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ. (Acts 20:21; John 3:3; Ephesians 1:22-23; Romans 12:5)
8. Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself. (1 Thessalonians 2:19)
© Copyright 2020 Christian Students at UW Madison